We have an in-depth understanding of package boilers, their operation, combustion chemistry, and the environmental law. As such if you are seeking a testing company that can provide you with insight and guidance in addition to conducting your isokinetic stack testing, then Yellow Tree is the ideal partner for your business. We are also certified abseiling and high access rescue technicians, which means that you can rest assured that we will conduct ourselves with the highest regard for safety on your site.
Relationships of trust and integrity are the cornerstone of our business. As such we have endeavoured to develop a service offering characterised by excellence in order to grow that trust. As such we promise:
- To apply our extensive combustion and chemistry knowledge to the evaluation of your report so as to advise you in the best financial and environmental interests of your business.
- To use state of the art equipment to ensure scientific testing of the highest accuracy,
- To conduct ourselves with integrity and honesty,
- To apply best health and safety practices for working at heights (our SHE file was scripted by a NOSA SAMTRAC practitioner),
- To submit the emissions report to the Air Quality Authority on your behalf, subject to your approval.
- To present the findings to you personally after conducting the testing, and to always avail ourselves telephonically and in person to provide advice and support to you.